Spring has finally arrived and with the warmer weather, this is the best time to organize and clean your closet. Below are tips on how to de-clutter your closet.
- Be inspired in cleaning your closet and focus on the outcome. According to Deirdre Pursel, owner of Organize & Edit, “getting into the right frame of mind is key”.
- Small items can be placed on a stylish tray.
- Repair your favorite clothes, bags or shoes. Replace buttons if needed or modify the clothes in order to look as new again.
- Plunge your make up brushes in boiling water to remove the bacteria. Just ensure that the handles of the brush won’t melt while doing that.
- Host a garage sale. By doing this, you can remove your unused clothes in the closet and have money at the same time.
- Go shopping. Since you already have a space in your closet, you deserve some new outfits for your outdoor events this season.