Landscaping and gardening are two natural ways to improve the look of your home and can add the overall value of your property as well. Well-designed landscapes can also reduce the heating and cooling costs. Below are tips of what plants should be placed and other landscaping tips.
- Research plants that are compatible to all four seasons. The goal is to have beautiful plants in your garden regardless of what the season is.
- Layer your flower beds when planting in 3 rows. Ensure to apply this style in planting all the areas in the garden for uniformity.
- Best to use evergreens and foliage plants for continuity. Trees and flowers will provide color to the area.
- Aside from plants, add walls and fences in the landscape.
- Lastly, add water features in your landscape. Placing a water fountain, durable pumps and ponds are one of the hottest features in adding beauty to your lawn.