Kitchen is considered as one of the most important part of the home. It’s where you cook, gather your family to eat and even socialize. Since it serves a lot of purpose, the kitchen must be clean and tidy at all times. Here are some tips on how to clean your kitchen without using harmful chemicals.
- Don’t use the typical acidic drain cleaner because it will eventually burn your pipes when constantly used. Instead, use high-pressure water treatments to unclog the sink. Using a boiling water down the drain will do as well.
- Using aerosol oven cleaner should be prevented. Baking soda can do the same purpose in cleaning the oven. Sprinkle some of the appliances and use a clean spray bottle to wet the baking soda with water. Let the baking soda mixture sit overnight. The next morning, scrape and scoop the dried baking soda and your appliances will be clean as new.
- Spills on the stovetops can be easily removed by sprinkling salt first and cinnamon and wipe it with a soft cloth.
- A mixture of 1/4 cup of vinegar and 1 cup of water in a glass can easily rid the stains or spills in the microwave. Boil the mixture in the microwave, and let it stay inside for 10 minutes.
- Use baking soda in removing the stains in the plastics, utensils and containers.
- Wooden boards or cutting boards can be cleaned by using a soap and a little water.