Bathroom remodeling can add value to your home, but every remodeling can be really expensive. The following are ways on how to renovate on a budget and at the same time, enjoy the new look of one of the most used rooms in your house.
As we all know, tiles are expensive. To save money, limit the amount of tile and focus on areas like the floor and just paint the rest of the wall. If you find a tile that’s artistic and expensive, use it as an accent along with the cheaper tile.
- Neutral colors like tan, brown and light beige for countertops are more popular, thus, expensive. In order to save money, consider choosing countertops with colors.
- Repainting is the most inexpensive and efficient way to give your bathroom the new look you desire to accomplish. Painting the bathroom should be done slowly and patiently. Ensure to choose the paint with high quality that will help resist growth of mold and mildew.
- The little details on the bathroom will make a big difference. Try updating towel racks, drawer pulls, light fixtures and even your sink faucet.
- Don’t buy new shower or tub because this will cost you more. It is much cheaper to have these relined professionally.
- You can also save money by buying used fixtures and shower. Go to sites like eBay or Craigslist for these items.
These are simple ways to attain the look of your dream bathroom without spending so much of your savings.